calm breeze

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The LORD Says:

Seek Me and you will find Me. I will not hide from you. I ask you to hide yourself in Me. Hide beneath my wings. Run to Me, child. Cling to Me....My promises and truths. You are safe in My arms. I will comfort you and I will carry you. Bring all of your burdens and troubles to Me. My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Child, you can only find true comfort in My arms. Do not look anywhere else. Man will fail you, and he will disappoint. I will never fail you, nor disappoint you. I will never leave you. I love you, child. You are Mine and your name is written in My Book of Life.

"He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
-Psalm 91:4

".....As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."
-Joshua 1:5b

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
-Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment