calm breeze

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The LORD Says:

Daughter, I will speak to you any time that you are willing to listen. That's all I ask of you- that you will slow down enough to hear from Me. I want your time. I want your heart. Do not grow weary while doing good....for in due time you will reap a harvest. Daughter, spend time with me. I am My beloved's and (s)he is Mine. I want you to desire Me above all else. I want first place in your life. Please spend time with Me. Let Me fill you up to overflowing with the Holy Spirit. Let Me woo you. I delight in you, My child. You are precious to Me. I look upon you in love. It is a pure, unconditional love. Don't turn from Me, but run to Me. Cling to Me. I am your Hope. I am your very great Reward. I will fill you and be your portion. I am more than enough for you- and  I am jealous for you. I want you to desire Me more than anything else. I love you, child. You are Mine. I bought you with a price. You are worth it. I would do it again if I had to...because I love you that much.
-Your Kinsman Redeemer


"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
-Galations 6:9


"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
-Romans 5:8


"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."
-1 Corinthians 6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment