calm breeze

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The LORD says:

Where your heart is, there your treasures
will also be.  I have treasures abundant
waiting to be found by anyone who will
seek for them.  I do not give as the
world gives.  My treasures are lasting
and fulfilling.  Anyone who will seek
for Me with all their heart will find the
abundant life that I offer.  True treasures
are stored up in heaven.  I empower
My children to store up their treasures
and at the same time they will receive
the treasures that I offer now: wisdom,
grace and mercy.  Put your hope in
Me.

Matthew 6:20-21
"But store up for yourselves treasures in
heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy,
and where thieves do not break in and steal.
For where your treasure is, there your heart
will be also. "

No comments:

Post a Comment