calm breeze

Monday, March 28, 2011

The LORD Says:

Gird yourself with strength for the days that are coming. Clothe yourself in dignity and honor. All the glory is Mine. Do not desire what is Mine. Daily come to Me...humbling yourself in the sight of the Lord. I will lift you up. Let not your heart be troubled...for I am good and I am faithful. Let your heart be broken for the things that break Mine. Do not start any day without Me, daughter. Let Me fill you up. Speak to Me daily, beloved. Stop and listen...come before Me with a heart that is ready to receive. Open your mouth wide that I may fill it. I love you, dear daughter.

"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you."
-James 4:10

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it."
-Psalm 81:10

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come."
-Proverbs 31:25

No comments:

Post a Comment