calm breeze

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Lord Says:

Daughter, I have redeemed you from the pit. I have bought you with a price...with My precious blood that was shed upon that wooden cross. Daughter, find refuge and strength in Me. Don't "go it" alone. Follow Me. All My ways are righteous. Obedience is what I want from you....it is what I desire of you. You are special to Me. I delight in you. Delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Your will will begin to line up with Mine. My ways are holy, righteous, and just. No one comes to the Father but by Me. I am Healer....Provider. I gave My life so that you may live...in eternity with Me. Cling to My promises and truths.

"Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart."
-Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment