calm breeze

Friday, April 22, 2011

On Good Friday...

Child,
I gave up My life for you. My body was broken and beaten for you. My blood was shed for you. I endured the cross for you. You are My joy....and I did all that so that you could spend eternity with Me. I have an extravagant, unconditional love for you. Remember Me today, child. Think about what your salvation cost Me and reflect upon the love that I have for you. And do not be sad, child. Look up! Sunday is coming! Your God is not dead. I am alive and I love you with an everlasting love! Praise Me! Glorify Me!
-Your Risen King

"...looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment