calm breeze

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The LORD says:

Celebrate Me. . .Celebrate New Life. . .understand all that
you have been given in exchange for My death on the
cross.  I am Living, I am here.  I see all you do and know
all your needs.  I offer hope and truth and want to carry
all your burdens for you.  I have made the way and I want
you to walk in it.  Follow Me because I want to lead you
forever.  Keep your eyes on Me because I am the author
and the perfecter of your faith! I alone hold the keys to
life and death.  I have overcome the grave so that you don't
have to go down into the depths any longer.  Rise up because
I have risen up!  I am calling your name- listen and respond.
I give true freedom and true love that all men and women are
longing for in life.  They will never be satisfied until they drink
from My cup.  I love you and all the pain and persecution i
endured was worth it.  Love me so you can  know that all that you
go through is worth what I have done for you.  I AM the
way to eternal life.  I alone offer salvation.  I am the Messiah
who hung on the cross, was buried and rose from the
dead.  There is no other God but Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment