calm breeze

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The LORD Says:

I am the Living Water. Come to Me. Drink...and you will not be thirsty. Eat and you will not hunger any longer. I am your Daily Bread. I am that manna that you need each day- to sustain you. Come to Me...I will bring forth rivers of life. I will provide streams in your desert. I want what is best for you, My child. I have plans for you- plans to give you a future and a hope! I will not harm you. Run to Me and hide beneath My wings. I provide shelter and shade from the scorching sun. Come to Me- for My yoke is easy and My burden is light. I love you, precious one.
-Your Abba Father

"They shall neither hunger nor thirst, Neither heat nor sun shall strike them; For He who has mercy on them will lead them, Even by the springs of water He will guide them."
-Isaiah 49:10

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
-Jeremiah 29:11

"Give us this day our daily bread."
-Matthew 6:11

"Jesus answered, 'It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
-Matthew 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment