calm breeze

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The LORD Says:

Live in joy, My child. I have come that you may have life, and life more abundantly. My adversary comes to steal joy and to rob you of My blessings...but that is not the life I have intended for you. Receive My blessings with a thankful heart. Praise My holy Name. I am your Jehovah Jireh. Child, walk in all that I have for you. Obedience is what I desire of you. Learn to rely solely on Me. Your satisfaction can and will only be found in Me. Nothing on this earth can satisfy like I can.
-Your Loving Father

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
-John 10:10

"Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your mouth is renewed like the eagle's."
-Psalm 103:5

No comments:

Post a Comment