calm breeze

Monday, May 23, 2011

The LORD Says:

Do not worry about tomorrow, daughter. I have everything under control. Though you do not see the big picture, I do! I have ordained your days. I know everything about you. I know what you need and I will supply all of your needs. I want to pour out blessings upon you...so trust Me. Give your burdens to Me. Do not carry that heavy load of 'worry' or 'fear.' I want you to be free from those bondages. I love you, child. Seek Me and trust that I have good plans for you.

I love you,
Abba

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 4:19-

"Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
-Matthew 6:34-

"Cast your burden on the LORD, and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved."
-Psalm 55:22-

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
-Jeremiah 29:11-

No comments:

Post a Comment