calm breeze

Monday, May 2, 2011

The LORD Says:

Rest....knowing that My plans are best. Everything I do is out of My deep love and affection for you. Walk in My ways. Desire truth. Trust in My promises and do not fear! I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of love and a sound mind. Perfect love casts out all fear. That perfect love comes from Me. Child, please rest in Me. I love you, child. You are My beloved. Your name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Daughter, I long for the day when you are here with Me....forever casting crowns at My glorious feet. Until then, My beautiful child, rest in Me.

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
-2 Timothy 1:7-

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear...."
-1 John 4:18a-

No comments:

Post a Comment