calm breeze

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The LORD says:

Favor is to be looked upon in a way that is
respected and it is a blessing.  My ways are
different- I bring favor in a way that leaves an
impact on the lives of those around My children.
When My children are obedient, I work all
around them to bring favor upon their lives.
Even when it's least expected, there is unmerited
and undeserved favor.  They receive favor because
I am the Lord of their lives.  Favor upon them
means glory unto Me. 

Acts 2:46-47
"So continuing daily with one accord in the temple,
and breaking bread from house to house, they ate
their food with gladness and simplicity of heart,
praising God and having favor with all the people.
And the Lord added to the church daily those
who were being saved. "

No comments:

Post a Comment