calm breeze

Monday, June 20, 2011

The LORD Says:

Daughter,
Confess your sin to Me, and I will remember it no more. I will separate it as far as the east is from the west. If you confess, I am faithful to forgive you and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. Apologize for those things you have done- things that grieve Me and break My heart. Daughter, rise above that sin...conquer it and defeat it. Dodge the enemy's fiery darts. Read My Word and know it- so that you can call upon it in times of temptation. Arrest stray thoughts and call to Me. I will hear you and I will answer you. I will teach you, lead you, and guide you....as you seek Me. I love you, daughter. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.
-Avi (Abba)

"Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you."
-James 4:8a-

"As far as the east is from the west,
so far has He removed
our transgressions from us."
-Psalm 103:12-

No comments:

Post a Comment